Federated Insurance Computer Science Scholarship
The Federated Insurance Computer Science Scholarship is created to encourage and support students who have declared a major in Computer Science at WSU.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time and in good standing at Winona State University (minimum of 12 credits per semester, Fall and Spring)
2. Each recipient must be a declared major in the Computer Science or Management Information Systems
3. Each recipient must be a Junior or Senior
4. Each recipient must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher. However, GPA should not be considered primary criteria.
Federated Insurance would like to increase cooperation between Federated Insurance and Winona State University to encourage students to consider Federated at the time they begin their career search. To encourage and support students at Winona State University who take an active leadership role in their community, work, academic curriculum and activities. Achieving recognition and rewards for post-secondary students for their outstanding academic and co-curricular achievements and to encourage students to consider future career opportunities in the insurance field.
For more than a century, Federated Insurance Companies has provided peace of mind to business owners through valued insurance protection. Federated’s national headquarters is located in Owatonna, Minnesota, with a regional office in Phoenix, Arizona, and several service offices located throughout the country. Federated has more than 2,400 employees and operates in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
- College of Science & Engineering, Computer Science Department
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your current transcript.