James and Phyllis Sands Education Scholarship
The James and Phyllis Sands Education Scholarship was established to encourage students who are majoring in Education.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time and in good standing at Winona State University (minimum of 12 credits per semester, Fall and Spring)
2. Each recipient must be a declared Education major
3. Each recipient must be a Freshman or Sophomore
4. Each recipient must have a WSU G.P.A (High school GPA of 2.75 will be required for Freshmen since they will not have a WSU G.P.A) of 2.75 or higher.
5. Each recipient must demonstrate financial need, but need should not be based solely on FAFSA.