The Goodson Manufacturing Scholarship is for freshman students enrolled full-time at WSU.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time (minimum 12 credit hours) at Winona State University.
2. Each recipient must be classified as a freshman student who possesses a composite ACT score of 21 or above who has expressed an interest in majoring in one of the academic programs listed in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
3. Each recipient must be an outgoing, people-oriented individual who has demonstrated a willingness to give of his/her time to others in church youth and social organizations.
- College of Nursing, Nursing Department
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay which describes your willingness to give of your time to others in church, youth, and/or social organizations.