Athletic Training Alumni Scholarship
The Athletic Training Alumni Scholarship is for undergraduate students enrolled full-time who have declared a major in Exercise Science/Athletic Training Program.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time at Winona State University.
2. Each recipient must be classified as a senior and be in good standing at Winona State University with a grade point average (g.p.a.) of 2.75 (4.0 = A).
3. Each recipient must be a declared major in Winona State University’s Exercise Science: Athletic Training Program.
4. Each recipient must be accepted into the Athletic Training Program and must meet all current application, selection and retention standards of the program.
5. Each recipient must be in financial need as demonstrated through the Financial Aid Office.
6. Each recipient must demonstrate leadership by their involvement in WSU’s Student Athletic Training Club or other University or community service organizations.
7. Each recipient must submit a 1-2-page narrative describing qualifications and future professional goals/objectives.
- College of Nursing, Health Exercise & Rehabilitative Sciences Department
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay describing: a) How you have demonstrated leadership by your involvement in WSU's Student Athletic Training Club or other university or community service organizations and, b) Describe your qualifications and future professional goals/objectives.