Rosemary & John Langston Scholarship
The Rosemary and John Langston Scholarship was created to support students enrolled full-time who have been admitted to WSU’s Nursing program. Recipients must demonstrate leadership by their involvement in WSU or the community or have special circumstances where involvement would be a hardship. Preference will be given to minority applicants.
• Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time at Winona State University
• Each first-time recipient must be admitted to WSU’s Nursing Program and be in good standing at Winona State University with a grade point average (g.p.a.) of 3.0 or higher (4.0 =A)
• Preference may be given to a minority student
• Each recipient must demonstrate leadership by his/her involvement in WSU or community activities or recipient must have special circumstances where involvement would be a hardship
• Each recipient must demonstrate financial need through WSU’s Financial Aid Office.
Rosemary and John value learning; they care deeply about students and about the future of society. They have established this scholarship to encourage and support students who have been admitted to WSU’s Nursing Program.