James & Margaret Browning Nursing Scholarship
The James and Margaret Browning Nursing Scholarship is created for students who have declared a major in WSU’s Nursing program. Preference will be given to a recipient enrolled in the generic nursing option.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time at Winona State University.
2. Each recipient must be entering his/her first or second year in the WSU Nursing Program and be in good standing at Winona State University with a minimum grade point average (g.p.a.) of 3.0 (4.0 = A).
3. Each recipient must be a declared major in Winona State University’s Nursing Program. Preference will be given to a recipient enrolled in the generic nursing option.
4. Each recipient must have been admitted to the Nursing Program.
- College of Nursing, Nursing Department