Benchmark Electronics Engineering Scholarship
The Benchmark Engineering Scholarship is for students seeking a degree in Composite Materials Engineering at WSU.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time (minimum 12 credit hours) at Winona State University.
2. For the first two years that the scholarship is awarded, the recipient may be an incoming freshman student recruited for the Engineering Program with a composite ACT score of 25 or above.
3. In the third and ensuing years that the scholarship is awarded, each recipient
- must be classified as a junior or senior engineering student and be in good standing at Winona State University with a minimum grade point average (g.p.a.) of 3.0 (4.0 = A).
4. Each recipient must be a declared major in Winona State University’s Engineering Program.