Suzane M. Enge Ultimate Frisbee Scholarship
The Suzane M. Enge Ultimate Frisbee Club Scholarship is created to encourage and support students participating in the Ultimate Frisbee Club while attending WSU.
• Each recipient must have a declared major at WSU.
• Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time at Winona State University.
• Each recipient must be classified as a sophomore, junior or senior and be in good standing at Winona State University with an overall grade point average (g.p.a.) of 2.5.
• Each recipient must submit a one to two page essay describing their involvement with the Ultimate Frisbee Club.
- General Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a 1-2 page essay describing your involvement with the Ultimate Frisbee Club.