Class of 1953 Scholarship
The Class of 1953 Scholarship is created to encourage and support students who are majoring in education while attending WSU. This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate sophomore, junior, or senior students who have declared a major in the College of Education. Students must demonstrate leadership by involvement in WSU or community activities or must have special circumstances where involvement would be a hardship.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time at Winona State University.
2. Each first-time recipient must be classified as a sophomore/junior/senior and be in good standing at Winona State University with a minimum grade point average (g.p.a.) of 3.0 (4.0 =A).
3. Each recipient must be a declared major in the College of Education.
4. Each recipient must have been admitted to the Teacher Education Program.
5. Each recipient must demonstrate leadership by his/her involvement in WSU or community activities or recipient must have special circumstances where involvement would be a hardship.
6. Each recipient must demonstrate financial need through WSUâ€™s Financial Aid Office.