Athletic Training Alumni Scholarship
The Athletic Training Alumni Scholarship is for graduate students enrolled full-time who have declared a major in the Master of Science in Athletic Training Program.
1. Each recipient must be an graduate student enrolled full-time at Winona State University.
2. Each recipient must be classified as a first year graduate student and be in good standing at Winona State University with a grade point average (g.p.a.) of 3.0 or above (4.0 = A).
3. Each recipient must be a declared major in Winona State University’s Master of Science in Athletic Training Program.
4. Each recipient must be accepted into the Athletic Training Program and must meet all current application, selection and retention standards of the program.
5. Each recipient must be in financial need as demonstrated through the Financial Aid Office.
6. Each recipient must demonstrate leadership by their involvement in WSU’s Student Athletic Training Club or other University or community service organizations.
- College of Nursing, Community Service Scholarships, Health Exercise & Rehabilitative Sciences Department
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay describing past and present accomplishments related to community service and your personal volunteer goals.