Darlene Radsek Scholarship
The Darlene Radsek Scholarship is created for students majoring in WSU’s Communication Arts and Literature teaching program. Students should intend to become a secondary school English teacher.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time at Winona State University.
2. Each recipient must be classified as a senior, the majority of whose English course work has been completed at WSU.
3. Each recipient must be in good standing at Winona State University with a grade point average (g.p.a.) of 3.0 (4.0 = A).
4. Each recipient must be a declared major in Winona State University’s Communication/Language Arts program.
5. Each recipient must show intent to become a secondary school English teacher.
- College of Liberal Arts, English Department