Class of 1956 Scholarship
The Class of 1956 Scholarship is for full-time undergraduate students who graduated from a high school in the United States. Preference will be given to a student involved in extra-curricular and/or community service while in high school.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time (minimum 12 credit hours) at Winona State University.
2. Each recipient must meet the criteria for a WSU Academic Award or Presidential Honor Scholarship
3. Each recipient must be a graduate of a high school in the US
4. Preference should be given to a student involved in extra-curricular and/or community service while in high school.
- Community Service Scholarships, Incoming Freshman Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay describing past and present accomplishments related to community service and your personal volunteer goals.