College of Liberal Arts Scholarship
In May 2017, the College of Liberal Arts Scholarship was established with the Winona State University Foundation. The scholarship will support and encourage students in the College of Liberal Arts.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time or part-time and in good standing at Winona State University.
2. Each recipient must have a declared major in the College of Liberal Arts.
3. Each recipient must be a Junior or Senior.
4. Each recipient must have a G.P.A of 2.5 or higher.
5. Each recipient must demonstrate financial need, but need should not be based solely on FAFSA.
Final selection of the recipient will be made by the faculty committee within the College of Liberal Arts. This scholarship award shall be given to recipients who meet the selection criteria and the purpose and motivation requirements of the scholarship.
The criteria used in selecting a scholarship award recipient will be, in order of importance, the student’s:
• Financial need