Alumni Nursing Scholarship
The Alumni Nursing Scholarship is created to encourage and support students who have been admitted to WSU’s Nursing Program.
1. Each recipient must be a Nursing major at WSU, earning a B.S. or M.S. in Nursing.
2. Each recipient must be in good standing at Winona State University with a grade point average (g.p.a.) of 3.0 or higher
3. Each recipient must demonstrate leadership by his/her involvement in WSU or community activities or recipient must have special circumstances where involvement would be a hardship.
- College of Nursing, Community Service Scholarships, Graduate Level Scholarships, Nursing Department
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay describing past and present accomplishments related to community service and your personal volunteer goals.