Federated Insurance Athletic Scholarship
The Federated Insurance Athletic Scholarship is created to encourage and support students at WSU who take an active leadership role in their community, work, academic curriculum, and activities.
1. Recipients must be a junior when applying for this scholarship, which will be awarded during their senior year.
2. Each recipient must be in good standing at Winona State University and possess a minimum grade point average (G.P.A.) of 3.0 (A=4.0)/enrolled full time at WSU
3. Preference will be given to a student authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis
Qualifications of Recipients:
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student, Junior, going into their Senior year and enrolled full time (12 or more credits) at Winona State University.
2. Athletes record of leadership in their sport, along with a record of leadership as a community volunteer and campus activities.