Winona Health Scholarship
The Winona Health Scholarship is created for freshmen students interested in pursuing a degree in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time (minimum 12 credit hours) at Winona State University.
2. Each recipient must be classified as a new entering freshman with an announced interest in pursuing a degree in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
3. Each recipient must possess a composite ACT score of 25 or above.
- College of Nursing, Nursing Department
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay describing your personal and career goals and why this scholarship will make a difference.