Connell-Christensen Sociology & Psychology
The Connell-Christensen Sociology and Psychology Scholarship was established as a scholarship fund in the Winona State University Foundation. This agreement updates and replaces the Larry D. Connell Memorial Scholarship established in 1976. The scholarship will benefit and encourage students who are Seniors and are majoring in Sociology or Psychology.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time and in good standing (not on academic probation) at Winona State University. (minimum of 12 credits per semester, Fall and Spring)
2. Each recipient must be a declared Sociology, Criminal Justice or Psychology major
3. Each recipient must be a Senior at the time of receiving the award.
4. Each recipient must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
5. Each recipient must demonstrate financial need, but need should be based on financial need essay and not solely on FASFA and.