Duane Petersen Scholarship
The Duane Petersen Scholarship is created for students who have declared a major in Economics or Finance.
• Each recipient must have a declared major in economics or finance
• Each recipient must have completed 15 hours of economics and finance courses combined-six of which must have been completed at WSU
• Each recipient must have completed at least 30 hours of course work at WSU
• Each recipient must have an overall grade point average (g.p.a.) of 3.0 (4.0 = A)
• Each recipient must demonstrate involvement in university, college and community activities outside the classroom
- College of Business, Economics & Finance Departments