Accounting Alumni Scholarship
The Accounting Department Faculty and Staff Scholarship is for students majoring in Accounting. Recipients must maintain a 3.0 or greater GPA. Students must be enrolled or completed Accounting 311.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time and in good standing at Winona State University (minimum of 12 credits per semester, Fall and Spring)
2. Each recipient must be a declared Accounting major
3. Each recipient must have completed ACCT311
4. Each recipient needs to have at least 16 credits remaining to graduate as of the fall of the new academic year
5. Each recipient must have a G.P.A of 3.0 or higher.
6. Preference will be given to a student who demonstrates financial need based on FAFSA
- Accounting Department, College of Business