Class of 1963 Scholarship
The Class of 1963 Scholarship is created to provide scholarship funds to students at WSU.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time at Winona State
2. Each recipient must have financial need as determined by the WSU Financial Aid Office.
3. Each recipient must be in good standing at Winona State University with an overall grade
point average (g.p.a.) of 2.5.
4. Newly admitted freshmen are automatically eligible for this scholarship.
5. Each recipient can be a declared major in any of Winona State Universityâ€™s programs.
- Winona State University Foundation Scholarships