Accounting Faculty & Staff Scholarship
The Accounting Faculty and Staff Scholarship is created for sophomore or junior students majoring in Accounting at WSU.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time and in good standing at Winona State University (minimum of 12 credits per semester, Fall and Spring)
2. Each recipient must be a declared Accounting major
3. Each recipient must have completed ACCT211 and ACCT212
4. Each recipient must be a Sophomore or Junior
5. Each recipient needs to have at least 28 credits remaining to graduate as of the fall of the new academic year
6. Each recipient must have a G.P.A of 3.5 or higher.
7. Preference will be given to a student who demonstrates financial need based on FAFSA
- Accounting Department