Berger & Margaret (Buehler) Ostmoe Scholarship
Berger and Margaret (Buehler) Ostmoe Scholarship is created to encourage and support students with any major at WSU. The students must participate in on-campus activities
1. Each recipient can have a declared major in any WSU academic program.
2. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full- time at Winona State University.
3. Each recipient must be classified as a sophomore and be in good standing at Winona State University with an overall grade point average (g.p.a.) of 3.0 (4.0 = A).
4. Each recipient must demonstrate financial need through the WSU Financial Aid Office.
5. Each recipient must demonstrate involvement in on-campus activities (i.e., athletics, music, Student Senate, etc.).