Class of 1957 Scholarship
The Class of 1957 Scholarship is for full-time undergraduate freshmen students who have demonstrated financial need through the Winona State University’s Financial Aid Office. Students must demonstrate involvement in community and/or extra-curricular activities.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time (minimum 12 credit hours) at Winona State University.
2. Each recipient must be classified as a new entering freshman who meets the minimum requirements for admission to Winona State University.
3. Each recipient must demonstrate financial need through the Financial Aid Office.
4. Each recipient must demonstrate involvement in community and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Community Service Scholarships, Incoming Freshman Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay describing past and present accomplishments related to community service and your personal volunteer goals.