Lois Olson Schultz Memorial Scholarship
The Lois Olson Schultz Memorial Scholarship is created to encourage and support students who have been admitted to WSU’s Nursing Program by providing for recipient’s tuition, fees, and books.
1. Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full- time at Winona State University
2. Each first-time recipient must be admitted to WSU’s Nursing Program (RN or Generic option) and be in good standing at Winona State University with a grade point average (g.p.a.) of 3.0 or higher (4.0 =A).
3. Preference may be given to a student returning to school to further his/her education.
4. Each recipient must demonstrate leadership by his/her involvement in WSU or community activities or recipient must have special circumstances where involvement would be a hardship.
5. Each recipient must demonstrate financial need through WSU’s Financial Aid Office.